Life at AASC
AASC is always looking for dedicated and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. If you've always been excited by new and exciting aerospace technologies then this may just be your dream job. Of course attention to detail and appreciation for quality in your work are necessary requirements to become a member of the AASC team. The following are some more reasons for a career at AASC:
- Short/reverse commute
- Working on interesting projects (Deep Impact, etc.)
- Cutting edge work through R&D
- Ability to move up and into diverse assignments
- High tech equipment and materials
AASC believes in offering their employees a full range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- A competitive salary
- Health care needs are provided through Anthem Blue Cross-California
- Dental care is provided by the company
- A 401(k) Plan
- A tuition reimbursement plan for qualified employees.
AASC is a Drug Free Work Place
AASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
AASC applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.