We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Clean and Prime Operator. Your primary focus will be operating our prime line to paint all parts per the manufacturing instructions. The ability to read and understand written work instructions, work independently, and communicate effectively in English are essential for this position. Your primary focus will be to ensure the highest level of attention to detail and quality throughout the painting process. Second shift operates Monday-Friday from 3:30pm-12:00am.
- Review the MID against all parts and determine which cleaning process needs to be done
- Gather all samples and parts required and wipe everything with MEK
- Rack all the samples and parts getting them ready for the process
- Make sure the racks are positioned correctly to accommodate the parts
- Operate overhead Bridge Crane
- Log work order numbers and part numbers into the process log for traceability
- Place the rack of parts into the various tanks per the MID instructions
- Makes sure that all parts have a final inspection
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor equipment issues or operational deviations, escalating complex problems to appropriate personnel
- Adhere to quality control standards and procedures to ensure the integrity and compliance
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and technical diagrams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow precise instructions and procedures
- Ability to interpret and analyze data, troubleshoot issues, and make necessary adjustments during the curing process
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to join and comply with union rules and regulations
- 2 years’ experience painting utilizing a spraying apparatus (preferred)
If you possess the skills and qualifications listed above and are eager to contribute to our commitment to quality, please submit your resume for consideration.
Note: This job posting is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee the availability of a job position. The requirements and responsibilities mentioned may vary depending on the specific needs of the company at the time of hiring.
The salary range for this role is $18.00-$19 hourly. This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this open role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs. Applied Aerospace Structures Corp is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics under federal, state and local laws. AASC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities or individuals who have a religious or medical accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com