As a warehouseman 1 you will be receiving incoming materials, moving, shelving, storing, and lifting materials, filling material requisitions, delivering materials and keeping required records. Must be able to become AASC forklift certified and be able to use a pallet jack and hand truck to unload trucks. Able to accurately enter data keying and working on a computer.
- Verifies received materials
- Identifies and stacks, stores or shelves materials in proper bins or location
- Takes off laboratory samples of materials when required
- Fills incoming material requisitions
- Removes materials from stored locations, kits assembly materials as required, checks off and delivers or requests delivery of materials
- Weighs and measures dispensed materials to fill orders for less than stock units
- Other job duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to become AASC forklift certified
- Must be able to use a pallet jack and hand truck to unload trucks.
- Must be safety oriented and follow all safety and plant rules and regulations
- Use personal protective equipment and other safeguards as required
- Must maintain good attendance and housekeeping standards
- Must work well in a team environment
- This position demands acute concentration and superior attention to detail
- Must possess proficient computer skills and be able to accurately enter data
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures
- Previous experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment
- Forklift experience or certification
- Familiarity with physical inventory processes
If you possess the skills and qualifications listed above and are eager to contribute to our commitment to quality, please submit your resume for consideration.
Note: This job posting is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee the availability of a job position. The requirements and responsibilities mentioned may vary depending on the specific needs of the company at the time of hiring.
The salary range for this role is $18.00 to $19.00 hourly. This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this open role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
Applied Aerospace Structures Corp is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics under federal, state and local laws. AASC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities or individuals who have a religious or medical accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org