As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for conducting in-process inspections using hand inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, and other measurement equipment. Your primary role will be to ensure that our products meet the highest quality standards before they move forward in the production process.
- Perform in-process inspections using various hand inspection tools, including micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc
- Follow work instructions and inspection guidelines to accurately assess product quality
- Pay meticulous attention to detail, identifying any defects, deviations, or non-conformances during inspections
- Read and interpret Mylar’s and blueprints to verify product dimensions and specifications
- Collaborate with production teams to address and resolve any quality issues that may arise
- Assist in reporting non-conformances and documenting inspection results accurately
- Continuously learn and adapt to new inspection techniques, tools, and technologies
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Other job duties as assigned
- Proven experience as a Quality Inspector or in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in using hand inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, and other measurement equipment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify defects and non-conformances
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with quality control processes and standards
- Basic computer skills for documenting inspection results
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and inspection methods
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Familiarity with ISO standards
- Ability to read and interpret Mylar’s and blueprints
- Experience with non-conformance reporting
If you possess the skills and qualifications listed above and are eager to contribute to our commitment to quality, please submit your resume for consideration.
Note: This job posting is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee the availability of a job position. The requirements and responsibilities mentioned may vary depending on the specific needs of the company at the time of hiring.
The salary range for this role is $19.50 to $29.00 hourly. This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this open role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
Applied Aerospace Structures Corp is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics under federal, state and local laws. AASC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities or individuals who have a religious or medical accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com